Thank you to all of our network volunteers who attended this year’s ALC! We hope you enjoyed the sessions, meals and your time in Athens. The dates for the 2014 Alumni Leaders Conference are in the works and will be shared once the dates are finalized.
Congratulations to Damian Clark, Chicago Chapter and Ashley Laber, Metro NY Chapter on winning the 2013 ALC Conference Scholarships!
Items of Special Interest
- ALC Registration will close two weeks before the conference. Please be sure to register before the deadline.
- Dress for the weekend is casual. We do request business casual attire for the Celebration & Awards Dinner.
- We are happy to make appropriate arrangements for those with special dietary or mobility needs; please indicate your needs when you register.
- Transportation while on campus for the conference will be provided by either bus or shuttle.
- Transportation to Athens to is the responsibility of each individual.
The Ohio University Alumni Association will cover all conference costs for ALL members of your alumni network staying in a SHARED RESIDENCE HALL. Shared residence halls will provide towels, wash clothes, sheets, pillow and a light weight blanket. If you prefer, you may select the upgraded package with accommodations you will receive a discount but those figures have not been formalized.
*Excludes travel and incidentals.
It is expected participants attend as many sessions as possible. Should a participant take advantage of free accommodations and not attend sessions, your network will automatically be debited $200 of the conference fee and accommodations.