Alumni Leaders' Conference - part of On The Green Weekend, May 29 - June 1, 2014
The Ohio University Alumni Association will cover all conference costs for ALL members of your alumni network staying in a SHARED RESIDENCE HALL. The deadline to register is May 15, 2014.
Each network member must register individually. Register at ohiobobcatevent.org.
Items of Special Interest
- ALC Registration will close two weeks before the conference. Please be sure to register before the deadline.
- Dress for the weekend is casual. We do request business casual attire for the Celebration & Awards Dinner.
- We are happy to make appropriate arrangements for those with special dietary or mobility needs; please indicate your needs when you register.
- Transportation while on campus for the conference will be provided by either bus or shuttle.
- Transportation to Athens to is the responsibility of each individual.
The Ohio University Alumni Association will cover all conference costs for ALL members of your alumni network staying in a SHARED RESIDENCE HALL. Shared residence halls will provide towels, wash clothes, sheets, pillow and a light weight blanket. If you prefer, you may select the upgraded package with accommodations you will receive a discount but those figures have not been formalized.
*Excludes travel and incidentals.
It is expected participants attend as many sessions as possible. Should a participant take advantage of free accommodations and not attend sessions, your network will automatically be debited $200 of the conference fee and accommodations.